Let’s walk through how the custom jewelry design process typically goes:
Step 1: Getting Started
You can either contact us to schedule an appointment or stop by our store for a design consultation. We will talk about your ideas with you and decide the best way to bring your custom work to life. We will also provide you with several design, material, and stone options for you to choose from.
For your consultation, please bring (if applicable):
- Any images or sketches you may have of designs that describe your ideas.
- The piece of jewelry you would like to replicate.
- Any items you plan on using in your design (e.g. diamonds or gemstones).
Step 2: Cost Estimate
After our consultation we will provide you with detailed estimates based on the design, materials, and stone options we discussed. Upon agreement, we will move forward with the CAD design.
Step 3: CAD Design & Countersketch
In this step, we will work on the design right in front of you and you can make any changes you need in the
We will create a CAD rendering of your design for you to view. The renderings will show your design in a few different angles similar to the images below. If the CAD is in line with expectations of your custom jewelry design, it will be pushed to production.
Step 4: Bringing Your Design To Life
Once the design is finalized, it usually takes an average of 2-5 weeks depending on the complexity of the design. Once we receive the item from production we will add the stones at our location.
Step 5: Your Design Is Complete!
Once your custom jewelry design is complete, we will contact you to come and pick it up from our store. See below for a few examples of our work.
Contact Saettele Jewelers today to schedule an appointment or stop by our jewelry store located at 279 Lamp and Lantern Village.
Can I use family diamonds and gemstones?
Yes! We love being able to use your heirloom diamonds and gemstones to create new family pieces.
Can I combine my gemstones with new ones?
How long does it take to get an estimate?
Estimates typically take 2 to 5 days.
What metals are available to make a custom piece of jewelry?
We offer platinum, 18k or 14k white, rose, or yellow gold.
Can my custom design be made from a sketch?
Of course! We always welcome any sketches and other visual representations of the design you have in mind.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
This policy was updated on March 5, 2016
In connection with your transaction, we may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
Information that we receive from you on applications or other forms
Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates or others;
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may not make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
4. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days. All items returned must be in new and unused condition, accompanied by original packaging and original receipt. Please call or email us first for authorization prior to returning your item. There are no returns on sale, clearance items, or special orders.
We value your business and are very careful to protect your privacy and keep your information secure. For that reason we handle all payments offline. After completing your order processing offline, we thoroughly destroy all credit card information and personal information to ensure your security. We never sell, rent or in any way give your private information to any 3rd parties.
If you have any questions or concerns about our business, your order, or any of our products please contact us.